- Session 1: Hazard assessment (human health & environmental) with focus on new developments in AOPs & IATA
- Session 2: Exposure assessment (determination & modeling)
- Session 3: Data FAIRness (hands-on, how to) & metadata completeness, scientific quality assurance
- Session 4: Spectrum of tools for data generation, processing, evaluation, prediction
(incl 5 min break @ around 15:45 h)
- Session 5: Discussing features of nanoRGFs in development & current state of NRGC proposals (links to industry, regulators, society)
- Session 6: Elaborating/summarizing on what remains from all that for SbD/sustainable development
CEA is a French government-funded technological research organisation in four main areas: low-carbon energies, defense and security, information technologies and health technologies. A prominent player in the European Research Area, it is involved in setting up collaborative projects with many partners around the world.