1. Please prepare your presentation using PowerPoint. If you have video files attached to your Power Point presentation, they must be in the one of the following formats: .mpg, .mpeg, .avi ., wmv. or mov.
2. Each speaker should check the final program on site to ensure that the room and the time slot of the session have not changed.
3. Speakers should be in the conference room at least 10 minutes before the beginning of their session and meet with the moderator(s). Please, follow the instructions of the moderator(s), especially with regard to the time allocatted to your presentation.
4. To avoid delays caused by switching on computers on the platform, booting up computers and potential compatibility problems, the Organizing Committee has made available to speakers a master computer in each Conference room to ensure smooth transition between speakers.
5. Speakers must provide their presentation using USB stick or an external hard drive, no later than one hour before the beginning of each session.
6. As a courtesy to your fellow speakers, please do not go over the time limit (12 minutes) and remember to save time for discussion (3 minutes)! Microphones will be switched off when the time limit is reached. Remember to speak directly into the microphone at a suitable speed for everybody to understand.
7. Please note that all presentations will be available at the conference website (do not leave any confidential items).
1. The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style.
2. Poster Size: A0.
3. Posters must be prepared on one sheet
4. Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract The text, the illustrations, etc., should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters. Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
5. Posters will remain on display for the entire event. We advise you to stay close the your poster at the beginning of your poster session.
6. The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the conference.
CEA is a French government-funded technological research organisation in four main areas: low-carbon energies, defense and security, information technologies and health technologies. A prominent player in the European Research Area, it is involved in setting up collaborative projects with many partners around the world.