To carry out their activities, Research Teams of the Frédéric Joliot Institute for Life Sciences have developed high-profile technological platforms in many areas : biomedical imaging, structural biology, metabolomics, High-Throughput screening, level 3 microbiological safety laboratory...
Within the Institute, the "Funding Research and Technology Transfer" team is at your disposal to identify the scientists and the skills you need to set up a joint project, to define the terms of a collaboration contract or study.
Whether you are an academic, a SME or an industrialist, our team informs and advices you about the possibilities of consortium assembly, technology transfer, patent licensing or use of our platforms.
The team is also at the disposal of the researchers of the institute to accompany them in achieving their valorization objectives.
Laboratory | Chemistry | High-throughput screening
The focus of our research is the discovery of high throughput reactions, the development of new tools for bio-orthogonal chemistry (also known as "click") and the investigation of reliable methodologies for carbon-14 labeling of biologically active small molecules and relevant nanoparticles.We are recepient of the ERC Consolidator Grant FASTLabEx (awarded to D. Audisio). Our laboratory is member of the
ISOTOPICS (ITN) and
FLIX (Fet Open) European consortia.
Team LeaderDavide AUDISIO01 69 08 38 firstname.lastname@example.org
LMCTaran is on Twitter, follow us!
- October 2021: Post doctoral positions are currently available. If you are interested, please send CV with a list of current publications, a cover letter motivating the interest in the position and the names and addresses of two referees.
Post-doc in Click Chemistry : In the frame of a collaborative project aiming at developing new technologies based on chemical biology approaches for therapy and diagnosis (see for example Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 6366), our group wishes to recruit a motivated student for a period of 18 months. The project involves the synthesis of peptide-nucleic acids coupled to sydnones or cyclooctyne reactants to develop biorthogonal clearing reagents and new technologies to capture antibodies. Apply to: email@example.com
Post-doc in Isotope Labeling: Within an ANR funded project, we aim to develop novel methodologies for the effective late-stage labeling of complex pharmaceutically molecules, including glycosides and proteins. The project will explore new avenues utilizing sulfur isotope (34S and 35S), as the favorable physical properties of this beta emitter (35S) is particularly attractive for the labeling of macromolecules. Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 May 2021: Sydnones go helical with CPL sign inversion! Congrats to Expédite and all co-workers for this coprehensive work on sydnone/aryne cycloaddition out now in JACS Au #open access. Nice collaboration with LMT and the Champagne groups!
- 07 April 2021: We are very excited to share that our milestone on nickel-catalyzed nitrile isotope-exchange is accepted in the Journal of the American Chemical Society! Congratulations to Minghao, Joao and all co-authors! - 19 February 2021: Our photocatalytic labeling procedure with CO2 is out in ACS Catalysis! Congratulations to Victor, Alex, Alexandre, Gianluca, Antonio and all co-workers! Well done !!!
ACS Catalysis suppementary cover: Nice Artwork @Antoine!
- 1 January 2021: We welcome Manon, Rosita and Alexandre as new PhD student in the group!
- 25 November 2020: Our review on "Click and Bio-Orthogonal Reactions with Mesoionic Compounds" is accepted in Chem. Rev.! Congratulations to Karine, Margaux and Carlotta!- 29 April 2020: Excellent news, our latest work on the development of a transition-metal free carbon isotope exchenge is out in Angewandte! Congratulations to Gianluca and all co-authors for this excellent work!
- 10 December 2019: We are very happy to share that Davide is recepient of a 2019 ERC Consolidator grant! Congratulations for this great news! For informations see here: ERC-CEA, ERC-JOLIOT, Italian newspapers 1 2 3
- 15 October 2019 : Welcome to Lea, Judith, Joao and Maxime who joined the group for their PhD! Looking forward to work together! - 4 Septembre 2019 : Some fun after the group picture!
- 31 July 2019: Great
news: dithiolium-4-olates enter the arena ! Our paper on their “Strain-Promoted Cycloadditions” is out in Angewandte Chimie!
Congrats to Arun and all co-authors ! Time to celebrate now!
-20 February 2019: Congratulations to Karine for he paper on cleavable micelles in Angewandte! Great job to all co-authors!
- 10 January 2019: Sydnones go helical! Our regioselective synthesis of pyrazolohelicenes is out in JACS!Congratulations to Expédite and all co-authors! Great collaboration with Prof. Ken Houk group (UCLA) and Prof. Gilles Muller (SJSU)!
- 26 December 2018: Late Santa Claus! Our work on Carbon Isotope Exchange with #CO2 is out in JACS !Congratulation to Gianluca, Oliver and all co-authors!
- 6 March 2018: Davide Audisio received the
“Young Researcher in Medicinal Chemistry Award” provided by the French Medicinal Chemistry Society (SCT) and sponsored by Servier, during the "25th Young Research Fellows Meeting" in Orléans. Congratulations!!!
“Young Researcher in Medicinal Chemistry Award 2018” © S. Papot
LMC 2017 © CEA
CEA is a French government-funded technological research organisation in four main areas: low-carbon energies, defense and security, information technologies and health technologies. A prominent player in the European Research Area, it is involved in setting up collaborative projects with many partners around the world.